A green smoothie is a mixture of fresh fruits and vegetables, mixed together for a nutrient-packed breakfast, lunch or snack, but it can also be very beneficial in reversing gray hair naturally.
They are very good and useful for weight loss, colon health, and as an easy way to get more minerals and fresh foods in your diet. However, an added bonus is that they have been known to reverse gray hair naturally.
A green smoothie to reverse gray hair
The smoothie, shake, or as it is universally known: "green smoothie" was actually "invented" in the 1970s by Ann Wigmore, who went on to write many books on health and natural healing, including the Hippocrates diet. She called the Green Smoothie her "energy soup." You can check which are the 7 reasons why you should drink green juices.
Wigmore started drinking these green smoothies, plus a drink called “Rejuvelac” (probiotic drink with sprouted wheat grains) when he was in his 50s, and his head was very gray. Soon her hair began to return to its natural brown color.
When he was in his 80s, his students cut off a piece of his hair and sent it to the lab for analysis to show that he wasn't coloring it.
Wigmore said that gray hair, or gray hair, in addition to being a genetic factor, can also be linked to deficiencies of minerals such as copper, silicon and sulfur, and when the body is able to increase its mineral reserves, the color returns. it can return to its natural state. It is also linked to vitamin B deficiency and a lack of essential fatty acids.
So green smoothies can be more beneficial than we realize.
Do you have gray hair and would you like to be able to stop the growth and return to your natural color? Perhaps you should experiment with taking green juices and see if your problem was a deficiency of minerals or nutrients, your body will take from this experiment only wellness and health, since these juices are loaded with large amounts of vitamins and nutrients that do not only go for a single sector of our body but for all tissues and cells.
How to make green smoothies the right way
Here are some general tips for making your own green smoothies:
1. Mix 60% fruit and 40% vegetables in a blender.
2. Keep in mind that the peppers, cucumber and tomato, are the fruits.
3. You can start mixing more fruits and vegetables as you feel confident in their flavor combinations.
4. Add water and / or high-water fruit first.
5. Then add the greens, mix again.
6. Add powders like protein, spirulina, probiotics, etc., as supplements and empower the smoothie.
7. Mix different fruits and vegetables each day.
8. Try different combinations and find what tastes best for you.
See more complete information with these 10 useful tips to make a perfect healthy green smoothie.
Green smoothie recipe to reverse gray hair
Ready to try a green smoothie packed with minerals and vitamins? Here's a recipe to get you started:
· 2 bunches bok choy / Chinese cabbage or Chinese cabbage
· 1 handful of arugula
· 2 oranges
· 1 tangerine
· Few fresh ginger shavings (about a quarter inch)
· 1/2 tsp. green algae powder
· 1/2 tsp. chlorella powder
· 1 capsule of probiotic powder
· Half a lemon, squeezed
· 1 cup of water
See more smoothie recipes such as the 10 medicinal green juices that will change your life and health
Way to prepare it
· Wash all the vegetables carefully and peel the oranges and tangerines.
· In a blender, add the water, fruits, powders, and fresh ginger and blend until smooth.
· Add the vegetables and mix again.
· Finally, open the probiotic capsule and add the powder to the shake, mixing one last time until smooth.
· Be consumed immediately.
For more information, you can check what are the causes and natural remedies to treat gray hair.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) means that you cannot get and/or maintain an erection. In some cases the penis becomes partly erect but not hard enough to have sex properly. In other cases, there is no swelling or fullness of the penis at all. Both can have a significant effect on your sex life. is sometimes called impotence.